Early Voting starts September 22nd at the Registrar's office at 9848 Lori Road 8:30am – 5pm.
5 Library Locations starts October 23rd 10am – 7pm
Meadowdale, Clover Hill, North Couthouse,
LaPrade and Ettrick-Matoaca
Are you registered to vote?
Eligible voters can also register to vote in person by going to:
Ways to Vote:
- Absentee in-person or by mail: Begins 45 days prior to an election. https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/absentee-voting/index.html
- Accessible: The ExpressVote is typically used as an accessible voting device. https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/accessible-voting/index.html
- Assisted: A designated person to help cast your vote. https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/accessible-voting/index.html
- Curbside: For use by anyone 65 years of age and older or anyone with a disability. https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/accessible-voting/index.html
- In-Person: At any time during the 45 day absentee voting period or at your designated polling place on election day. https://www.elections.virginia.gov/citizen-portal/index.html
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name.
If you have moved within the County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the Clerk's office.
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside of the County.
Voters who legally change their name, but not their address, do not have to re-register. If you have changed your name, you can vote after updating your information at the polls.
Where do I vote?
On Election Day, you will cast your ballot in a polling place, usually in a public building near your home, that serves as a polling place.
You can also call the County Clerk's office for help or click on the link below and type in your address.